México, Méxicoy 1 ubicaciones más
- Publicado : 2022-09-07
Detalle de empleo
Puesto IT / Computing / Software
About the company
The company was founded in 2018 out of the firm belief that a better financial system is possible and that decentralization is key to empowering individuals to regain control of their time and money. Since its inception, we have challenged the status quo through big gold bets, building the first crypto exchange in Mexico to offer a payment card linking the financial system to the crypto world. We have served thousands of people by providing a full suite of solutions: exchange, wallet, payment card & payment services.
About the Team
We are a team of innovators who challenge the status quo and nonconformists who know that a better financial world is possible. However, we will not stop until we transform this into a reality by democratizing financial services through crypto and blockchain. We are growing our team to accelerate growth and achieve our mission.
We are looking for a Head of Operations to monitor and optimize our daily operations. This role must partner with internal and external partners to ensure the operational processes are enabling long term growth and minimizing risks.
In a typical week you will
- Build, lead, and motivate the operations team.
- Execute solutions to solve problems for our customers
- Implement risk management processes to enhance operations and governance
- Build business dashboards with key KPI’s and analyze drivers to provide the company clear visibility of performance of the external financial systems
- Work closely with the tech and support team to fix problems
- Optimize onboarding, money-movement, custody, payments, and exchange processes
- Propose & execute optimization strategies
- Be a key stakeholder in building the long-term business strategy
- Plan new product launches and push for high operational standards
- Experience in building and leading teams of 10+ people (making culture).
- Understand the Mexican financial system and the blockchain system
- Previous experience in tech company, banking, or crypto exchange.
- Ability to solve problems with long-term solutions.
- Capacity to negotiate / renegotiate with providers.
- Basic knowledge SQL / Python or programming languages as plus.
- Strong understanding of exchange operations and/or crypto trading business (liquidity, trading, order book, market making…)
- A passion for crypto and digital assets is key
- Accurate, assertive communication
- Able to overcome challenges and solve problems with creative and practical solutions
- Hands-on at work
- Problem solving, analytical and organizational skills