Detalle de empleo
Puesto Marketing & PR
The Amazon Mexico Marketing Team is responsible for driving awareness for customers about Amazon brands in Mexico. We own both strategy and execution of mass marketing campaign in a variety of channels such as TV, out of home, digital and paid social. In addition, we define organic social media as a pillar for evergreen brand building interaction with customers. We are looking for a customer-obsessed marketing mind to strengthen our ability to delight customers.
As part of the Marketing team, we are seeking an experienced marketing professional to lead and own customer-led marketing initiatives and implement best-in-class cross channel media plans. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of delivering customer insights and execute cross channel marketing campaigns based on those insights to drive customer acquisition, activation, reactivation and retention. Serving as a bridge between our customers and the business, this individual will have the responsibility to drive online and offline marketing strategies to influence customer perceptions and help drive customer acquisition and retention.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others, working closely with various local and global teams internally (research, creative, product, prime) and externally (agencies, media, research, business partners). They must develop a detailed understanding of customer behavior and understand the financial impact of long term customer trends including, but not limited to, the growth of e-commerce generally and the transition to mobile and multi-platform buying.
Key job responsibilities
· Design and execute multi-channel marketing initiatives that drive adoption of new shopping behaviours and shift perceptions of Amazon brands
· Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, and finance teams
· Ensure strategy alignment through strong coordination with wider marketing teams globally, leveraging and contributing to global and regional best practices
· Develop innovative ways and potentially new tools to communicate with customers across multiple online and offline channels
· Own campaign targeting and segmentation, messaging, content, design, and planning. Build and execute campaigns, report on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends