Detalle de empleo
Puesto Management / exec / consulting
Categoría Administrative Services Managers
By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
**Who are we?
**What you’ll do in this role:**:The primary purpose of this position is to provide leadership for multiple Operations Managers and to be accountable for all aspects of the manufacturing operations for multiple product lines and processes at one of Integer’s manufacturing sites. You and your team are responsible for providing the leadership required to sustain and optimize ongoing production, ensure built-in product quality, drive continuous improvement projects to completion, manage the interfaces with support teams, and serve as receivers for new products and new technologies being released into production at the site.
**_Be a Strategic Leader
- Assume responsibility for all production activities across multiple production areas at one of our manufacturing sites and accept accountability for delivering the Key Performance Goals/Targets established
- Serve as an integral member of the Site’s Leadership Team and contribute to the development of the Site’s Strategies and annual goals and objectives from which your Key Performance Goals/Targets are derived
- Lead your direct reports which include any combination of Operations Managers and individual performers
- Understand and adhere to Integer’s Values and all company policies, procedures, and work instructions defined in your training plan
- Ensure compliance to the established Quality Management System and all Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security protocols
- Support the development of the site Hoshin Plan and lead the cross-functional execution of the manufacturing-related imperatives
- Develop and execute sustained Continuous Improvement processes
- Define the goals and objectives for your direct reports with supporting Key Performance Indicators (metrics in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity)
- Promote talent by developing individual growth and development plans and organizational succession plans
- Manage by walking around - going to the Gemba to observe and ask questions and being an active listener
- Model an open and inclusive communication style at the daily production boards, in the weekly project update meetings, and in the monthly KPI Board reviews and Town Hall meetings
- Engage with Associates at all levels and across all functions, finding time every week to join them for lunch, during breaks, and inviting them to your diagonal slice meetings
- Ensure one/one time with your direct reports, regularly, to monitor performance and check in on progress to Individual Development Plans
- Interact directly with your customers, internal and external; participate actively in customer business reviews and during site visits and audits
- Partner with your peers on the Site Leadership Team, aligning on strategies, tactics, and actions needed to achieve the Site’s objectives
- Collaborate with the R&D and Product Development teams to appropriately prioritize Operations’ resources and support for new product launches aligned with the established Product Development Process (PDP).
- Embed Quality within the Operations team - “I own Quality.” Be a standard bearer for Quality in everything we do at Integer, by assuring adherence to our QMS, facilitating corrective and preventive actions, and contributing to the successful attainment of our quality KPI’s and journey to 5 Sigma
- Perform other duties, as needed and as directed
**_Champion Manufacturing Excellence:
- Be the site champion for deployment of the systems and tools to optimize all production activities across the site
- Embrace the Manufacturing Excellence culture based on the Integer Production System and its five focus areas:
- **Strategy Alignment **through Site Hoshin Plans, the regular cadence of Sales, Inventory, and Operations’ Planning (SiOP) meetings, and regular updates to the value stream maps.
- **Leadership of Sustained Change **by ensuring production monitoring & improvement activities and deployment of Leader Standard Work.
- **Standardization **through workplace organization & visual controls (5S), Manufacturing Standard Work, and robust training & certification programs.
- **Associate Engagement **promoted through the adoption of standardized problem solving. methodologies, behavior-based safety programs, and improvement idea and suggestion systems.
- **Systems & Process Optimization **through adoption of principles of built in quality, optimized scheduling & material sy